40% OFF DISCONTINUING | Pet Corrector
$ 7.20 $ 12.00
Snakes, insects and birds such as geese, use their hiss sound to drive off predators and our domesticated pets have an instinctive sensitivity to this sound.
The Pet Corrector emits a hiss of air which mimics this sound, to interrupt undesirable behaviours in dogs such as jumping up or stealing. There is a detailed training guide included, with helpful training tips and key do's and don'ts. It is important that the Pet Corrector is used responsibly and that alternative desirable behaviours are rewarded.
- Interrupts bad behavior and is an essential combination tool with reward-based training methods
- Emits a harmless hissing sound that is similar to the hiss of a snake, an angry swan or the buzz of an insect
- With 200 uses per can, it is a great training aid to stop barking, jumping up, stealing food and chasing
- Instant results that grab the attention of canines of all breeds and sizes
- Spray come with a training guide that informs pet parents or proper training and use
The 50-ml contains 50 uses per can and the 200-ml contains 150 uses per can.