Northwest Naturals Dinner Bar Raw Dog Food
Add a note to encourage purchase
Only shipping option is overnight, temperature controlled shipment starting at $30.000. This also depends on location and weight of package being shipped.
SNUG FIT – SNAP QUICK. A one pound bar will store in your freezer easier than any chub. Portioning is made easy with score marks that allow you to snap the bar (while frozen and in the IW packaging) against a kitchen counter breaking approximate quarter pound portions off. You can then cut the bag, pour the portion out, fold the bag over with a rubber band and put the remaining frozen product back into the freezer. You never have to touch the product. Our bar portions will thaw in approximately 15 to 25 minutes IF your dog will wait that long. Because of their dense packing style, we recommend you use our product in this way when traveling.
- VACUUM SEALED – in a non-toxic human grade barrier film.
- “SNAP QUICK” – each 1lb bar is scored in approximately 1/4 lb (4oz) servings—easy to snap into portions.
- “SNUG FIT” – easy to store in limited freezer space.
- QUICK THAW – convenience for freshness (you only thaw what you need).
- CONVENIENCE – NW Naturals dinner bars can be purchased at most retailers individually. This enables you to purchase several different varieties at one time, only thaw what you need and keep the rest frozen for later.