Farmina N&D LOW ANCESTRAL GRAIN CANINE
NUTRITION SYSTEM for CARNIVORES.
The evolution of dogs and cats was similar to that of predators, so their anatomy is structured to essentially carnivorous diet.
Despite the outward differences of race, all dogs are descended from their wild ancestor, the gray wolf, with whom they share 99.8% of their genetic code.
Therefor, just as their ancestors, our dogs and cats prefer eating carnivore, that’s why in terms of anatomical feature they have:
- sharp and pointed teeth to tear meat;
- jaw joint that allows a wide mouth opening for the ingestion of large pieces of meat;
- a short digestive system simply structured with a strong acidic gastric pH suitable to digest and metabolize proteins, therefore meat.
Dogs and cats have difficulty digesting grains rather large and complex carbohydrates, because they are devoid of biologically specific.
60% Premium animal ingredients.
20% Fruits, minerals and vegetables.
20% Ancestral and OGM -Free cereals.
- Lamb & Blueberry Adult
- CHICKEN & POMEGRANADE ADULT
- CHICKEN & POMEGRANATE LIGHT
- CODFISH & ORANGE ADULT
Don't worry if it's states "Unavailable or Out of Stock" we can normally have it in within 7 business days. You will be notified!