Grannicks Bitter Apple w/Sprayer
Pre-Orders available on all products
Back in 1960 a dog fancier visited Grannick's Pharmacy and explained that her dog would become nervous before every show and start chewing and licking his coat. She asked if there was anything available to help stop him. No such product existed, but in the days when Irv Grannick learned his profession, pharmacists regularly prepared their own compounds and ointments. He tried different bitter flavorings until he came up with a formula that worked. The "Grannicks Bitter Apple" was then born, and ever since every day more veterinarians, groomers and pet lovers around the world discover the benefits of this product.
- Discourages fur biting, hair chewing and hot spots
- Easy to use spray bottle makes it convenient
- Discourages licking and chewing on furniture or fabrics where applied
- Invented by a pharmacist and trusted by veterinarians and groomers
- Non toxic, safe and effective chew deterrent
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Keep out of reach of children. May stain surfaces.
Please allow up to 14 business days for your order to be processed and shipped.