What is Agility?
Agility is one of the fastest growing dog sports in the US and the world. It is a sport that appeals to all dog lovers from young to old. Agility is designed to demonstrate how a dog works with it’s handler in a variety of situations with different agility obstacles. It is a sport that requires conditioning, concentration, training and teamwork. Dog and handler negotiate an obstacle course and race against the clock and vie for a clean run, i.e. no missed obstacles, contacts or dropped jump bars. It’s suitable for most dogs and the over-all goal is FUN! It’s a terrific way to burn excess energy both mentally and physically. Ready to take on the challenge?
- Agility 101 | For Beginners/Foundation | Blynn Baker
- Foundation to Agility with Karen Parker SALE
- Intermediate Agility
- Agility 201 Waitlist | Advanced Handling
- Agility 202 | Competition
- Outward Hound Zip & Zoom Outdoor Agility Kit
- Foundation/Basic Agility with Karen Parker
- Agility Competition | Mondays, Apr 10 - May 15 at 6:00 PM | Blynn Baker